If there was ever anyone as wise as Grandma, we have yet to meet them. After a lifetime of making due, taking care, and learning to be themselves, grandmothers are in the peak position to offer the very best advice. Now that we’re closer to Grandma’s age, we can more fully appreciate all the sage advice she gave us over the years.
1) “If you lose your pluck you lose the most there is in you – all you’ve got to live with.”
2) “Two heads are better than one.”
3) “Never go to bed angry.”
4) “Find joy in the little things.”
5) “Put on your brightest lipstick and you can tackle anything.”
From time to time we find ourselves saying these exact same things to the people in our lives that matter the most to us. Turns out Grandma had a lot of smart ideas!
6) “A short pencil is better than a long memory.”
7) “Don’t loose your sense of humor- you’ll need it when times really get tough.”
8)”Never stop doing the things you love.”
9) “A little bit of dirt won’t kill you.”
10) “Follow your own style because you never know when the trends will change again.”
We couldn’t have said it better! Grandma’s really always do know best.