If you were born before the year 2000, your childhood most likely consisted of McDonald’s play areas, giving mix CDs to your girlfriend, and renting movies from Blockbusters. These 20 things will make you feel nostalgic about your childhood:
1. Buring CDs for your girlfriend.
2. The original Gameboy
3. This was the best day at school.
Do y’all remember when it was time to watch a movie in school pic.twitter.com/zlU8AI6DSk
— FunnyHoodVidz (@funnyhoodvidzig) February 16, 2018
4. Today’s kids will never know the pain of trying to find the perfect WordArt font.
#TodayKidsWillNeverKnow Hell yeah! 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/tfpBnntTH1
— KidsWillNeverKnow (@TodayKidsWont) March 1, 2016
5. Nobody ever really knew how to play this game.
6. Creating book covers each year was so much fun!
7. Once you lost one of these pieces, the pen was essentially useless.
#TodayKidsWillNeverKnow That's when you KNOW you're fucked 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/9ji0XfCr7b
— KidsWillNeverKnow (@TodayKidsWont) May 23, 2016
8. The PlayStation 1.
9. If you didn’t wear No Fear, you weren’t cool.
10. The original iTunes.
11. If you had a T.V. with a built-in VCR you were LIVING.
#TodaysKidsWillNeverKnow the struggle of having to wait for these to finish rewinding 😂 pic.twitter.com/VV1dhriclc
— Dale Ord (@DaleOrd) July 15, 2015
12. Estimated wait times for logging onto the internet.
13. The Netflix generation will never know the feeling when you find the perfect Friday night movie.
14. When you left your Tamagotchi at home and it died.
15. This was how cooties were dealt with back in the day.
16. Windows screensavers were so fun, we used to just sit and watch them for hours.
17. As soon as these erasers touched the paper, they would shred it to smithereens.
18. Before Wikipedia existed, this is how information was looked up.
19. Pizza Hut drinking glasses.
20. Cleaning a mouse was a pain, but that ball inside was so cool!