The Easiest Cookies You’ll Ever Make ñ 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
We love anything sweet and we really love anything that’s easy. These cookies are a double threat because they’re absolutely delicious and seriously easy to makeyou probably have all the ingredients already and could be biting into a piping hot cookie in under half an hour!
For a pick-me-up in the middle of the day or for when you need a quick treat to bring to a get-together, these peanut butter cookies will save the day every. time. What are you waiting for? Raid your pantries and get cookingyou’ll thank us later!
4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Yield: 18-20 cookies
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sugar, plus extra as needed, optional
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a large bowl or mixer beat peanut butter and sugar together.
- Once combined, beat in egg and vanilla extract and mix until fully incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon or just your hands, form dough into equal-sized balls and place on baking sheet.
Note: you can roll cookies in sugar if you prefer they be coated before baking.
- Use the tines of a fork to imprint a criss-cross shape on each cookie, then place in oven.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottom, but not fully set. (They will continue to set once out of the oven.)
- Remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature and enjoy.
Recipe adapted from Pop SugarSKM: below-content placeholder