11. What? How? What is happening?
12. The family dogs hate making eye contact with one another… but this timing is too perfect. Via Reddit[/caption]
13. When your puppet is a part of the family.
14. “This was from a family trip to Universal Studios in 1976. I was obsessed with monsters. I made my poor family wait in line for this ‘family style’ photo op with the werewolf. The photographer told us to put our arms around him.”
15. That feeling when your whole family kisses at midnight on New Year’s Eve but you wisely decline.
16. Why they each have kittens in their pockets… we’ll never know.
17. This is what happens when Grandma tries to fix Dad’s unhappy face, but she doesn’t know how to use Photoshop.
18. “Fine. If you don’t want to be in it, then just stay over there.”
19. Whatever you say.
20. There are just… so, so many things to talk about. Where to start?
At the end of the day, though, no matter how awkward your photos are, family is the biggest blessing. Tell them you’re thankful for them today by sharing this story with them!