Whether its ancient Greek sculptures or paintings from the Renaissance, people around the world are using Snapchat to add witty quips to their museum findings.
Everywhere you go, every big city has a museum. Some are full of art, others are more historical and cultural museums. There are even science ones too. Either way, there are loads of museums in this world dedicated to preserving our past. Everyone has their different ways of experiencing museums. And in our modern age of technology, whenever we got o museums it’s almost guaranteed that we will be posting what we see to our social media profiles – assuming that photography is allowed.
But with social media, museum-goers now have a chance to have a little bit of fun with the priceless artifacts from olden days by turning them into funny memes or using filters on them, etc. It is a whole new way for us to look at historic items from our past.
Whether its ancient Greek sculptures or paintings from the Renaissance, people around the world are using Snapchat to add witty quips to their museum findings, likening them to modern-day pop culture references such as Beyonce’s “Single Ladies” video, or Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” dance. It’s a way for the modern person to connect with the past.
And here are some of the funniest and creative museum Snapchats that we’ve seen:
1. When u waiting for guys 2 buy you drinks
2. When Netflix says “Are you still there?”
3. When your family asks about your dating life.
4. When I try to seem cultured.
5. Actual photo of me after I drank a smoothie.
6. When you step in water wearing socks.
7. How I think I look when someone tells me I look tired.
8. When you remember a really embarassing text you sent in 2010.
9. When the waiter is explaing the entire menu but you just want a cheeseburger with fries.
10. When someone tells me to stop spending so much time on the internet and go outside.
11. Me: I hate being cat called so gross.
12. Running way from 2018 like
13. How u feel after u spend all day cracking jokes for ur friends
14. When you’re the first in the buffet line
15. What are your plans for the holiday?
16. When the waiter takes ur food away without asking
17. Me waiting patiently for shit to hit the fan because things are going so well.
18. When someone asks me which direction I see my life going.
19. Who else isn’t a morning person and has 6 alarms?
20. 15 minutes after having a mental breakdown.