We never could’ve guessed just how much people would love this!
While we’re not entirely sure how the Neiman Marcus dip got its name – there’s mention of it being added to the flagship store’s restaurant menu in the 1950s – it turns out it’s not really important, as this dip is so good it completely stands on its own, regardless of what it’s called or where it came from.
With five ingredients, along with whatever chips or crackers you decide to serve this with, this Neiman Marcus dip is packed with cheese, bacon, almonds and green onions, made creamy with the help of some mayonnaise…it doesn’t seem like much, but all together, this dip packs a delicious punch that is a sure-fire hit every time we make it!
Neiman Marcus Dip
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 package real bacon bits (or 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled)
- ritz crackers or fritos
- In a large bowl, stir together cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, almonds, green onions and bacon together until evenly incorporated.
- Refrigerate dip for at least 30 minutes, or until chilled.
- Serve with ritz crackers or corn chips. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Love Of Family And Home